We released a new version of the Software for SV2
Release Date: October 15, 2019
- Paste: the plunger location is now remembered. As long as the user leaves the cartridge inside the Paste head, the head will be able to estimate how much material is left in the syringe.
- Paste: the user can now engage/disengage the plunger of the syringe at will.
- Standardized the LED color pattern (Click here for more details).
- New Pick-and-Place Semi-Manual mode: for selected parts that require fine placement, the machine will automatically pick up the part and hover it on top of the appropriate placement location on the board. The user is then given the option to manually move and rotate the component to fine-tune the final placement.
- Added a button to return from the Footprint editor.
- Decreased the amount of input required from the user to align the Paste and PNP heads.
- Added a busy animation during the print head plunger engagement process to avoid multiple user clicks.
- The paste head now goes to the "home" (origin) position after the process is done.
- Fixed a bug preventing a user from starting a new curing process after canceling another.
- Minor improvements and fixes.